The GTM-5100 was first brought to market eight years ago and continues to be a benchmark as a high capacity, light weight, intermodal transport for CNG, helium, hydrogen, and breathing air. As a result of its ruggedness and air, land, and sea versatility, the US Army has chosen to use the GTM-5100 to transport helium to military bases in Afghanistan and Iraq.
In CNG service, the GTM-5100 carries as much as a conventional 40’ steel jumbo tube trailer but at almost half the weight. The GTM-5100 lends itself to applications where there is limited site access and provides an economical alternative to conventional steel cylinder ISO’s or tube trailers.
- Approved for most inert and flammable gases
- Highest gas capacity available in a 20’ ISO container
- Short delivery times: usually 4-6 weeks
- Highest safety standards: 8G engineered frames
- Longest warranty in the industry: 15 years
- Engineered for high flow rates: 100mscfh-N2
- Certified for transport by air, land, sea, or rail
- Customized side artwork available
- Available for purchase or lease
Features / Capacities
Working Pressure (psig)
Number of Cylinders
Bulk Gas Transport
8'W x 8.5'H x 20'L