An economical alternative to semi-tractor pulled CNG transport. The GTM-1350 can deliver to remote locations and supply to medium volume CNG users. The trailer was designed to be filled at either CNG fueling stations or at CNG time fill sites.
As an economical alternative to semi-tractor pulled CNG transports, the GTM1350-CNG opens the door to new CNG applications including CNG delivery to remote locations, supply to medium volume CNG users, stranded gas recovery, bio-gas recovery, supply source for stationary CNG engines, and many more soon to be developed.
The GTM1350-CNG trailer was designed to be filled at either CNG fueling stations or at CNG processing plants. The rugged trailer
design allows the GTM1350-CNG to taken just about anywhere behind a 3/4 ton pickup truck. The GTM1350-CNG is available with or
without trailer and can be supplied with an optional pressure reduction panel for gas utility applications.
- Specifically designed for CNG transportation
- Highest gas capacity towable behind a ¾ ton pickup
- Side fill panel for easy CNG station refueling
- Reduced driver licensing requirements
- Short delivery times: usually 3-4 weeks
- Longest warranty in the industry: 15 years
- Engineered for high flow rates: 50mscfh-CNG
- Optional: integrated pressure reduction panels
- Customized side artwork available
- Available for sale or lease
Features / Capacities
Working Pressure (psig)
Number of Cylinders
Est. Gross Weight